COVID-19 Lead Worker Representative Training
- Title: COVID-19 Lead Worker Representative Training
- Duration: 3h 30 min
The Government’s COVID-19 Return to Work Safely Protocol requires each workplace to appoint, at least, one Lead Worker Representative to work with the employer. The person(s) undertaking the role must receive the necessary training and have a structured framework to follow within the organisation to be effective to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
And be in mind: compliance with work protocols and health guidance will be monitored by State agencies and Government told businesses they will be shut down if they do not comply.
SHEQ Centre of Excellence training course will help you to demonstrate compliance and to follow best practices.
COVID-19 Lead Worker Representative Training will inform the learner of the control measures needed in the workplace in line with the Government’s and HSE recommendations on the management of COVID-19.
The course content follows all the most important topics:
- Corona Virus & Defensive Control Measures
- Health and Safety Legislation & Documentation
- Personal & Operational Hygiene
- Return to Work Process & Procedures
- Travel & Transport to / from Work
- Social Distancing Measures
- COVID-19 Lead Worker Representative Role
- Communal and Welfare Areas
- First Aid Responder Guidance & Infection Control
- Close Working
- COVID-19 Action Plan for Suspect / Confirmed Cases
Dates available in August & September
- August – Friday 07th, 14th, 21st & 28th – 9:00 am until 12:30 pm
- September – Friday 04th, 11th, 18th & 25th – 9:00 am until 12:30 pm